- This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the worldwide family office market.
- A family office is defined as a wealth management company that focuses on a single HNWI or a small group of selected HNW clients.
To Buy a Copy Of This Report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/the-family-office-report-2013
This report reviews the global family office industry. It also includes family office lists for over 30 countries.
- Size of the global family office industry in 2012
- Lists of major family offices for over 30 countries
- Competitive landscape of the global family office sector
- Profiles on the world’s largest 20 family offices
- Case studies on wealthy European families with single family offices
- Future prospects for the family office industry
For All Reports Kindly Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/
Reasons To Buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
To Read The Complete Report with : http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/166531
At the end of 2012:
- Worldwide wealth held by individuals amounted to US$195 trillion.
- There were 16.8 million HNWIs in the world and worldwide HNWI wealth stood at US$66 trillion.
- Assets managed by worldwide wealth managers, private banks and family offices totaled US$19.3 trillion. US$8.3 trillion of this was held in offshore centers.
- There were more than 5,000 family offices operating globally, the majority of which were based in the US and Europe. This includes 2,700 single family offices (SFOs) managing approximately US$1.7 trillion in assets and 2,300 multi-family offices (MFOs) managing US$800 billion in assets.
- Together, the global family office industry managed US$2.5 trillion, which accounted for 13% of global wealth management assets under management (AuM) (US$19.3 trillion) and 3.7% of global HNWI wealth (US$66 trillion).
- There were over 2,900 family offices in the US.
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207